Lee Min Ho România
Buna venit pe forumul nostru MINOZ ! ♥️
Speram sa iti placa si sa te distrazi aici~ !

^____^
Lee Min Ho România
Buna venit pe forumul nostru MINOZ ! ♥️
Speram sa iti placa si sa te distrazi aici~ !

^____^
Lee Min Ho România
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Lee Min Ho România

Un forum dedicat actorului Lee Min Ho ! ~Minoz~

PortalAcasaUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

What bigbang member would you date

In jos 
4 participanți
AutorMesaj
Sorina ∞
Admin Sorina ∞
Admin Sorina ∞
Sorina ∞

Sex : feminin
Mesaje Mesaje : 1390
Woni : 2775
Varsta Varsta : 25

What bigbang member would you date Empty
MesajSubiect: What bigbang member would you date   What bigbang member would you date Icon_minitimeMier Iun 26, 2013 12:37 am

Link: http://www.quotev.com/quiz/1881690/What-bigbang-member-would-you-date/

G Dragon
yay!!! You got Leader, Main Rapper, Composer, and Face of The Group in bigbang, g dragon!! g dragon is probably my favorite member of the group!!! his birth name is Kwon Ji Young (just thought you may wanna know ^^)
Please Follow,comment,and favorite!! and thanks for taking my quiz! let me know if you like it :)
Sus In jos
Yuuki
Yuuki

Mesaje Mesaje : 236
Woni : 711
Varsta Varsta : 28

MesajSubiect: Re: What bigbang member would you date   What bigbang member would you date Icon_minitimeMier Iun 26, 2013 10:50 am

Taeyang

Yayy!! You got the super adorable me,ber of bigbang known as Taeyang!!! Taeyang's position in bigbang is the Main vocalist and lead dancer. He also has a few solo songs that you should check out such as 'I Need A Girl ft. G Dragon', 'I'll Be There' and 'Only look at Me'!!

What bigbang member would you date 1178072521
Sus In jos
Nelaa
Fondator
Nelaa

Mesaje Mesaje : 607
Woni : 1579
Varsta Varsta : 28

MesajSubiect: Re: What bigbang member would you date   What bigbang member would you date Icon_minitimeMier Iun 26, 2013 11:17 am

Seungri
You got Seungri!! Seungri is very funny and also very cute and i think that he has a great voice. I think it'd be smart of you to go check out his song called 'VVIP' I really love that song :)
Please Follow,comment,and favorite!! and thanks for taking my quiz! let me know if you like it :)
Sus In jos
https://leeminho.forumgratuit.ro
NicKy4ev3r
Membru
NicKy4ev3r

Mesaje Mesaje : 5
Woni : 40

MesajSubiect: Re: What bigbang member would you date   What bigbang member would you date Icon_minitimeMar Oct 01, 2013 1:48 pm

T.O.P

You got the wonderful *drumroll* TOP!!! Top is a very cutge and funny member of the group. T.O.P is the Lead rapper and Beat-boxer in bigbang.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: What bigbang member would you date   What bigbang member would you date Icon_minitime

Sus In jos

Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Which BIGBANG Member are you Most Like?
» BIGBANG boys
» BigBang - LaLaLa
» Which kpop boy should you date?
» Which SS501 member are you?

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Lee Min Ho România  :: Quizz-
Mergi direct la: